Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19)
Our partners at the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are working with U.S. Government and international partners to address the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are regularly updating their website with information and guidance.
Up to date information on the most recent FDA actions can be found on the FDA's website.FDA COVID-19 Webpage
The ASN Alliance for Kidney Health has compiled CDC guidance and created resources specific to the kidney community.
Below are resources for ongoing clinical trials for COVID-19. Please note that this information can change at any time and may not be the most up to date information.
- Kidney Week Session: COVID-19 Clinical Trials: The Critical Need to Include People with Kidney Diseases , October 2020
- KHI Statement: Including People with Kidney Disease in COVID-19 Vaccine Trials , September 2020
- KHI Statement: Including People with Kidney Disease in COVID-19 Trials, May 2020
- Current List of COVID-19 Trials on ClinicalTrials.gov
- Moderna Vaccine Trial Protocol , September 2020
- Pfizer Vaccine Trial Protocol , September 2020
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Trial Protocol , September 19, 2020
- Janssen Vaccine Trial Protocol , September 23, 2020
- NIH Corona Virus Prevention Network
- FasterCures COVID-19 Treatment and Vaccine Tracker
Clinical Trial Resources
- Guidance on Conduct of Clinical Trials of Medical Products during COVID-19 Pandemic, FDA, Updated September 21, 2020
- Impacts of COVID-19 on the Conduct of Clinical Trials, NIH Collaboratory, March 24
- Guidance for Clinical Trials Affected by COVID-19, NIH, March 16