KHI Current Projects
KHI advances its mission through innovative, collaborative projects that seek input from and bring together members across all areas of the kidney community.
A full list of current projects, including project goals and objectives, timeline, and workgroup roster can be found on each page. To learn more about a project, click on the title below.
- Building Capacity to Incorporate Patient Preferences into the Development of Innovative Alternatives to Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT)
- Clinical Trial Design to Support Innovative Approaches to Renal Replacement Therapy
- Drug Development in Children with Kidney Diseases
- Endpoints for Hyperoxaluria Clinical Trials
- ESRD Data Standards
- Involving Kidney Patients in Cardiovascular Trials
- Patient Reported Outcomes for Dialysis Vascular Access
- Patient Reported Outcomes for Muscle Cramping in Patients on Dialysis
- Surrogate Endpoints in FSGS