KHI Current Projects
KHI advances its mission through innovative, collaborative projects that seek input from and bring together members across all areas of the kidney community.
A full list of current projects, including project goals and objectives, timeline, and workgroup roster can be found on each page. To learn more about a project, click on the title below.
- Building Capacity to Incorporate Patient Preferences into the Development of Innovative Alternatives to Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT)
- Clinical Trials in Pediatric Patients with IgA Nephropathy (IgAN)
- Developing a Roadmap to Accelerate the Expansion of AKI Biomarkers for Drug Development
- Drug Development in Children with Kidney Diseases
- Endpoints for C3 Glomerulopathy (C3G)
- Endpoints for Hyperoxaluria Clinical Trials
- Patient Reported Outcomes for Muscle Cramping in Patients on Dialysis
- Roadmap to Increase Disease Awareness and Clinical Trial Participation of People Carrying High-risk Genetic Variants of APOL1-associated Nephropathy
- Surrogate Endpoints in FSGS
- Xenotransplantation: Knowledge and Perception Assessment